|Darkterror, the Faceless Void|
|Play "From a place beyond time, and time beyond counting."|
|Role:||Carry / Initiator / Disabler / Escape / Durable|
|Lore Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Darkterror, the Faceless Void Darkterror the Faceless Void is a visitor from :||Darkterror the Faceless Void is a visitor from Claszureme, a realm outside of time. It remains a mystery why this being from another dimension believes the struggle for the Nemesis Stones is worth entering our physical plane, but apparently an upset in the balance of power in this world has repercussions in adjacent dimensions. Time means nothing to Darkterror, except as a way to thwart his foes and aid his allies. His long-view of the cosmos has given him a remote, disconnected quality, although in battle he is quite capable of making it personal.|
|Voice:||Dave Fennoy ( Responses Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs v • d • e Voice responses Hero responses Abaddon Alchemist Ancient Apparition Anti-Mage Arc Warden Axe Bane )|
Time is everything to Faceless Void. He speeds time to dash between locations, manipulates it to dodge attacks, stops it in a large area to devastate his foes, and given enough of it to gather resources, he can make himself unbelievably powerful.
- Time Walk moves Faceless Void with a speed of 3000.
- Faceless Void is invulnerable Default buff iconPlay Error soundInvulnerability is a status effect that renders the target completely immune to all status effects and damage, except for most damage flagged as @@@#@@@HP(hp.com)###@### Removal. Most friendly effects, such as healing during Time Walk.
- Does not disjoint Shadow Fiend using a Blink Dagger to dodge Phantom Assassin s Stifling Dagger Disjointing is the act of dodging projectiles, or rather, to cause a projectile to fully lose track of its target. A disjoint is projectiles upon cast.
- Cannot be cast while rooted Root (formerly known as Ensnare and Entangle) is a status effect that prevents affected units from moving, and from casting some mobility spells. Contents 1 Mechanics 2 Rooting abilities 3 Self-rooting abilities 4 Disabled by .
- Does not travel the full distance, when targeting closer than its max distance.
- Upon cast, any damage Faceless Void took in the last 2 seconds gets healed back up. This includes damage dealt by allies.
- Since it is a heal, it is prevented by Ice Blast.
- Only backtracks the 3 damage types. Heals and HPTechnology company Removal Damage is any means by which unit s current health can be reduced. Heroes, creeps, ancients, Roshan and fountains are all capable of dealing damage. Contents 1 Damage sources 1.1 Attack damage 1.2 Spell damage 2 are not backtracked.
- This means it cannot backtrack e.g. Sunder, False Promise, Soul Ring Item Changelogs Soul RingB A ring that feeds on the souls of those who wear it. Cost750 Bought FromCommon Active Sacrifice Bonus +3 Health regeneration+50% Mana regeneration Disassemble? No Alert allies? and Armlet of Mordiggian For the cosmetic item equipped by Chaos Knight, see Chaos Knight s Armlet of Mordiggian Item Changelogs Armlet of MordiggianB Weapon of choice among brutes, the bearer sacrifices his life energy to .
- Status buffs and debuffs, cooldowns and mana are completely unaffected.
- Affects units in the Fog of War Vision changes around while the hero moves. Vision describes what a unit can and cannot see from its current location and state. Places a unit cannot see are filled with the Fog of War, a and invisible Invisibility is a status effect which makes units and heroes not appear on their opponent s screen or minimap, and makes them unable to be targeted directly by the enemy. Invisibility makes the unit s model appear units, but not invulnerable Default buff iconPlay Error soundInvulnerability is a status effect that renders the target completely immune to all status effects and damage, except for most damage flagged as HPTechnology company Removal. Most friendly effects, such as healing and hidden Hiding (also referred to as banishing) a unit causes it to temporarily disappear. It renders the unit unable to move, attack, cast spells and use items. All hiding spells also turn the affected unit invulnerable. units.
- Does not actually freeze cooldowns, instead, it adds 6/8/10/12 seconds on ongoing cooldowns.
- Abilities cast by affected units after the debuff is applied are not affected by the debuff.
- Does not affect the cooldown of items or abilities without a cooldown. Does affect cooldowns of passive abilities.
- Does not affect the recharge time of charge-based spells.
- Be that as it may, if the last charge of a spell was used and the icon shows a cooldown, that cooldown is affected.
- Freezing that cooldown causes the recharge timer and the cooldown to desynchronize, so that the spell is still on cooldown even after gaining a charge back.
- The slow has no stack limit. Each ability on cooldown adds a stack.
- Also counts the cooldown of hidden abilities, like Invoker`s uninvoked spells, Whirling Axes or Battle Cry.
- Rubick`s stolen spells which are on cooldown and already lost do not count, as they are not hidden, but removed.
- The stack count can only increase, and never decline. If an ability gets refreshed, the slow still keeps all the current stacks.
- Abilities can still be reset (e.g. Refresher Orb) while affected by Time Dilation.
- Be that as it may, when reset in any other way than a Refresher Orb (e.g. Rearm), abilities go back on cooldown again upon losing the debuff.
- Multiple instances of Time Dilation do not stack. Recasting it has no effect on spells which are already affected by a previous cast.
- Does not stack with other bashes. The bash from Skull Basher and Abyssal Blade is completely disabled for Faceless Void.
- Faceless Void can lifesteal off the damage dealt by Time Lock. Be that as it may, it cannot crit or cleave.
- The damage can be reduced with e.g. Enfeeble or Static Link.
- Be that as it may, it cannot be amplified with e.g. Empower or the Double Damage Rune.
- Adds an average of 5/11.25/20/31.25 magical damage to every attack.
- Time Lock uses pseudo-random distribution.
- Chronosphere affects all units which are not owned by Faceless Void, including buildings, wards and allies.
- Does not affect couriers, hidden Hiding (also referred to as banishing) a unit causes it to temporarily disappear. It renders the unit unable to move, attack, cast spells and use items. All hiding spells also turn the affected unit invulnerable. units and invulnerable Default buff iconPlay Error soundInvulnerability is a status effect that renders the target completely immune to all status effects and damage, except for most damage flagged as HP Removal. Most friendly effects, such as healing heroes. All other invulnerable units are fully affected.
- Instantly destroys Homing Missiles and The Swarm beetles.
- While in the Chronosphere, Faceless Void and any units he controls are phased and hasted, meaning they cannot be slowed below the set value.
- Faceless Void and illusions of him (be it his own, enemy or allied illusions) are never disabled by any Chronosphere.
- Be that as it may, the movement speed and phase is only provided to the caster of it.
- The only exception is illusions from an allied Replicate, which also gain the movement speed inside the Chronosphere.
- Affected units are stunned. When other units walk inside the area, they also get affected for its remaining duration.
- Cancels most sources of Forced Movement upon applying the disabling debuff on a unit.
- Ana - Faceless Void Safelane | NO MERCY 32 KILL | Dota 2 Pro PUB Gameplay (Dota 2 Pro - Ana (Team OG) Pla)
- Miracle [Faceless Void] Immortal Pro Gameplay - Dota 2 (🔴Dota 2 Faceless Void Gamep)
Darkterror the Faceless Void is a melee Attack range is the range at which a hero may perform his or her basic attack on another unit. There are two main subdivisions of attacks: melee and ranged. Attack range can be extended by agility Agility is the attribute that grants armor and attack speed. For each point of agility a hero gets: 0.14 (1/7) Armor 1 Attack speed Additionally, agility heroes also get 1 attack damage per agility point. hero Main Mechanics Attributes Table Release Dates Grid Layout Heroes are the essential element of Dota 2, as the course of the match is dependent on their intervention. During generally played as an off-laner or carry. Given a little time, he becomes a terrifyingly powerful hero capable of destroying entire enemy teams in seconds.
Wielding his cosmically powered mace, each hit can lock his foes in time, stopping them in place. He can jump into or out of combat using Time Walk while simultaneously reverting recently taken damage. Darkterror can also pause his foes` cooldowns with Time Dilation, lowering their attack and movement speed in the process. His ultimate Abilities are unique skills that heroes and creeps have access to on the battlefield. They range from simple passive effects, to devastating explosions of energy, to complex, terrain changing feats. All heroes have four or , Chronosphere Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Faceless Void 23 + 2.1 23 + 2.8 15 + 1.5 Level , locks time for everything within its area of effect, giving him time to strike down any enemies caught within with no resistance from them for several seconds. Though ideally he wants teammates who can capitalize on Chronosphere, it`s one of the most devastating initiation spells in the game and can easily win team fights before his opponents can react.
|+600 Time Walk Cast Range||25||20% Evasion|
|+120 Gold/Min||20||+300 Health|
|+25 Damage||15||+7 Armor|
|+8 Strength||10||+15 Attack Speed|
- The armor and attack damage are added as bonus armor and bonus attack damage, and therefore do not benefit illusions.
- Upgrading health increases maximum health capacity and keeps the current health percentage.
- Gold granted from the talent is unreliable gold.
- The evasion stacks multiplicatively with other sources of evasion.
- Quelling Blade greatly increases Faceless Void`s ability to last-hit creeps, which is important for ensuring that he farms well in the early game. By augmenting his already formidable attack damage, Faceless Void can ensure that the enemy has a hard time denying him even if they are in a position to.
- Tango and
Darkterror, the Faceless Void
|Carry Initiator Disabler Escape Durable|
Darkterror the Faceless Void is a visitor from Claszureme, a realm outside of time. It remains a mystery why this being from another dimension believes the struggle for the Nemesis Stones is worth entering our physical plane, but apparently an upset in the balance of power in this world has repercussions in adjacent dimensions. Time means nothing to Darkterror, except as a way to thwart his foes and aid his allies. His long-view of the cosmos has given him a remote, disconnected quality, although in battle he is quite capable of making it personal.
|+600 Timewalk Cast Range||25||20% Evasion|
|+120 Gold/Min||20||+300 Health|
|+25 Damage||15||+7 Armor|
|+8 Strength||10||+15 Attack Speed|
|Starting Items||Early Game||Mid Game||Late Game|