- The lightning bounces in 0.25 second intervals, so hitting all targets takes 0.75 seconds.
- Does not bounce on invisible Invisibility is a status effect which makes units and heroes not appear on their opponent s screen or minimap, and makes them unable to be targeted directly by the enemy. Invisibility makes the unit s model appear units or units in the Fog of War Vision changes around while the hero moves. Vision describes what a unit can and cannot see from its current location and state. Places a unit cannot see are filled with the Fog of War, a .
- Unlike other chain lightning spells, this one bounces to a random unit within the bounce distance, instead of the closest within range.
- Can never hit the same unit twice per cast.
- The first hit deals 140 damage, the second 105, the third 78.75 and the last 59.06 damage ( before reductions There are several ways to affect the final value of a damage instance. Damage can be manipulated on both ends, from the dealing unit (outgoing damage) and the receiving unit (incoming damage). Armor and magic ).
- All bounces together can deal up to 382.81 damage ( before reductions There are several ways to affect the final value of a damage instance. Damage can be manipulated on both ends, from the dealing unit (outgoing damage) and the receiving unit (incoming damage). Armor and magic ).
- As a neutral unit:
- The harpy never casts this spell.
- As a player controlled unit:
- No restrictions.
- Has a cast backswing of 0.6 when cast by Doom Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Doom 26 + 3.5 11 + 0.9 13 + 2.1 Level Base (acquired through Devour).
- Has a cast backswing of 1.07 when cast by Rubick Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Spell Steal Interactions Old Abilities Changelogs Known Bugs Rubick 19 + 1.8 14 (acquired through casting Spell Steal on Doom).
Harpy Stormcrafter is a neutral creep Neutral creeps are a type of creep not controlled by any player. They are aligned to neither of the teams, and offer an alternative source of gold and experience. Neutral creeps appear in small camps found in:
- Puppey Chen Harpy Kill - First Blood - ESL One Frankfurt 2014 (Puppey of Na'Vi controls a Har)
- Reworked Scepter on Earthshaker | Patch 6.87 | Dota 2 (===================== GAMEPLAY)
- Reduced gold bounty from 33-37 to 26-30.
- Reduced experience bounty from 62 to 50.
- Increased mana regeneration from 0 to 1.
- Mana pool reduced from 540 to 400.
- Chain Lightning mana cost reduced from 90 to 50.
- Chain Lightning cooldown from 6 to 4 seconds.
- Mana pool increased from 360 to 540.
- Chain Lightning mana cost reduced from 120 to 90.
- Chain Lightning cooldown from 9 to 6.
|Patch Version||Balance Changes|