Hill Troll Berserker is a neutral creep Neutral creeps are a type of creep not controlled by any player. They are aligned to neither of the teams, and offer an alternative source of gold and experience. Neutral creeps appear in small camps found in:
- Hill Troll Camp The Hill Troll camp is a small camp of neutral creeps. It contains 2 Hill Troll Berserkers and 1 Hill Troll Priest, and gives a total of 99 experience and 53-62 gold. Hill Troll Priest
- Hill Troll and Kobold Camp The Hill Troll and Kobold camp is a small camp of neutral creeps. It contains 2 Hill Troll Berserkers and 1 Kobold Foreman, and gives a total of 99 experience and 54-65 gold. Kobold Foreman
- Shadow Shaman is half Hill Troll by birth.
- According to Troll Warlord, Hill Trolls are the weakest kind of Trolls.
- Reduced gold bounty from 22-26 to 18-21.
- Reduced experience bounty from 41 to 33.
- Increased mana regeneration from 0 to 1.
- Lots of tweaks to the gold bonuses, levels, stats and abilities on neutral creeps.
Hill Troll Priest
|Patch Version||Balance Changes|