|Meepo, the Geomancer|
|Play "All these fancy knights and scary monsters. Pff! What do they got that I ain`t got? Nothing, that`s what."|
|Role:||Carry / Escape / Nuker / Disabler / Initiator / Pusher|
|Lore Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Known Bugs Meepo, the Geomancer "If you ask me, life is :||"If you ask me, life is all about who you know and what you can find. When you live up in the Riftshadow Ruins, just finding food can be tough. So you need to cut corners, you need to scrounge, you need to know your strengths. Some of the beasts up there can kill you, so you need a way to trap the weak and duck the strong. On the upside, the ruins have history, and history is worth a lot to some people. There used to be a palace there, where they had all these dark rituals. Bad stuff. If you survived the ceremony, they would shatter a crystal and split your soul into pieces. They made great art though! Sculptures and such. Let me tell you: sometimes you stumble onto some of those old carvings. Take a pack full of those to town and sell them, then get yourself food for a few weeks. If luck is really on your side, you might find a Riftshadow crystal. Get it appraised and start asking around. Someone always knows some crazy fool looking for this kind of thing. If all else fails, sell it to a Magus the next time one`s in town. They love that stuff. Still, whatever you do, be careful handling those crystals. You do not want one to go off on you. It really hurts."|
|Voice:||Nolan North ( Responses Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Known Bugs v • d • e Voice responses Hero responses Abaddon Alchemist Ancient Apparition Anti-Mage )|
By summoning up to four permanent copies of himself, Meepo can fight from every front at once. Spreading his clones throughout the battlefield, when an enemy is found, he binds his foe, gathers his selves with an explosive teleport, then buries what remains.
- The net travels at a speed of 857.
- Earthbind can hit units up to 720/970/1220/1470 range away (maximum cast range + radius).
- Roots the targets, preventing them from moving and casting certain mobility spells.
- Does not interrupt the targets` channeling Warlock channeling Upheaval Channeling an ability causes the caster to stop acting for the duration of the spell. Channeled spells may be ended when the channeling unit takes another action or is interrupted by another spells.
- Provides True Sight Invisibility is a status effect which makes units and heroes not appear on their opponent s screen or minimap, and makes them unable to be targeted directly by the enemy. Invisibility makes the unit s model appear over the targets.
- Does not target invisible units, but does target units inside the Fog of War Vision changes around while the hero moves. Vision describes what a unit can and cannot see from its current location and state. Places a unit cannot see are filled with the Fog of War, a .
- The net provides 300 radius flying vision Vision changes around while the hero moves. Vision describes what a unit can and cannot see from its current location and state. Places a unit cannot see are filled with the Fog of War, a around itself as it travels. This vision does not last.
Target Point / Target Unit
Self / Enemies
- Poof does not disjoint Shadow Fiend using a Blink Dagger to dodge Phantom Assassin s Stifling Dagger Disjointing is the act of dodging projectiles, or rather, to cause a projectile to fully lose track of its target. A disjoint is projectiles.
- Poof can only target own Meepos and illusions Default buff iconPlay Spawn soundPlay Death sound “ Play A legion sprouts from one! Click to listen— Phantom Lancer ” Illusions (also commonly called illus) are imperfect, weaker copies of heroes, created by spells or items. They .
- Cannot be cast while rooted Root (formerly known as Ensnare and Entangle) is a status effect that prevents affected units from moving, and from casting some mobility spells. Contents 1 Mechanics 2 Rooting abilities 3 Self-rooting abilities 4 Disabled by .
- When targeting ground, the Meepo closest to the target point is chosen upon cast (which can be the same Meepo who casts it).
- Poof deals its damage twice, once at the cast location and once at the destination point.
- This means when casting on self can deal up to 160/200/240/280 damage at one location.
- Casting Poof with all owned Meepos at the same spot can deal up to 280/560/840/1120/1400 damage with 1/2/3/4/5 Meepos.
- Geostrike damages in 1 second intervals, starting 1 second after the debuff is placed, resulting in 2 damage instances.
- Successive attacks on the same target done by one Meepo do not stack, but refresh the duration.
- Be that as it may, attacks from multiple Meepoes (including illusions Default buff iconPlay Spawn soundPlay Death sound “ Play A legion sprouts from one! Click to listen— Phantom Lancer ” Illusions (also commonly called illus) are imperfect, weaker copies of heroes, created by spells or items. They ) fully stack with each other. Each Meepo places their own debuff.
- This is how much damage Geostrike can deal (before reductions) when a certain number of Meepos attack a target at the same time:
- 1 Meepo: 20/40/60/80
- 2 Meepos: 40/80/120/160
- 3 Meepos: 60/120/180/240
- 4 Meepos: 80/160/240/320
- 5 Meepos: 100/200/300/400
- Unlike most other ultimates, Divided We Stand can be leveled up at level 3/10/17 instead of 6/12/18.
- Upon leveling, the Meepo clones always spawn with full health and mana next to Meepo prime, even when leveling from a clone.
- Meepo and his clones are represented by an icon with health and mana bars for each on the top left corner of the screen.
- When a Meepo is selected, its icon becomes brighter. When a Meepo takes damage, its icon blinks red.
- Meepo clones are treated exactly like heroes, with the only exception being Thundergod`s Wrath, which does not hit Meepo clones.
- Clones benefit from talents bonuses, and from any attributes granted by items or buffs.
- Be that as it may, they do not benefit from any other item bonuses (damage, health, armor, etc.).
- When Meepo prime loses stats (with e.g. Decay, or Silencer`s int steal), the clones` stats adapt.
- Be that as it may, Meepo clones themselves are still subject to stats loss and the other Meepos do not adapt to a clone if he loses stats.
- Meepo clones cannot pick up or drop any items. They can pick up and benefit from runes.
- It is not possible to give the clones Tangoes or Observer and Sentry Wards. It is possible to heal them with e.g. Bottle.
- Meepo clones can only have a pair of boots in their inventory, copied from the original Meepo, with the following priorities:
Boots of Travel 2 > Boots of Travel 1 > Guardian Greaves > Power Treads > Arcane Boots > Phase Boots > Tranquil Boots > Boots of Speed.
- The clones cannot cast Guardian Greaves, Arcane Boots and Power Treads. Phase Boots and Boots of Travel can be cast.
- If the original Meepo switches attributes of Power Treads, the treads of the clones switch as well.
- When Meepo respawns with Aegis of the Immortal, all clones respawn next to the Meepo prime, and not at their death location.
- Once purchased, Meepo cannot drop or sell his Aghanim`s Scepter.
- Aghanim`s Scepter upgrade of Divided We Stand does not require it to be leveled and always gives the extra Meepo.
- Acquiring Aghanim`s Scepter while dead causes the new clone to instantly and respawn together with Meepo.
- INK MEEPO - HOW TO BE RANK 1 - DOTA 2 GAMEPLAY (#Dota2 #Gameplay #Outlanders )
- Amazing Micro God 100% Earthbind 12 Minutes E-Blade WORLD Ancient Meepo Spammer No Fun Allowed DotA2 (👋Hello Guys. I'm Kryptonill)
Meepo the Geomancer is a melee Attack range is the range at which a hero may perform his or her basic attack on another unit. There are two main subdivisions of attacks: melee and ranged. Attack range can be extended by agility Agility is the attribute that grants armor and attack speed. For each point of agility a hero gets: 0.14 (1/7) Armor 1 Attack speed Additionally, agility heroes also get 1 attack damage per agility point. hero Main Mechanics Attributes Table Release Dates Grid Layout Heroes are the essential element of Dota 2, as the course of the match is dependent on their intervention. During who is notorious for being one of the hardest carries in the game to play effectively due to his heavy reliance on micromanagement. Meepo`s defining ultimate Abilities are unique skills that heroes and creeps have access to on the battlefield. They range from simple passive effects, to devastating explosions of energy, to complex, terrain changing feats. All heroes have four or , Divided We Stand, allows Meepo to create up to 3 additional clones of himself, (4 with Aghanim`s Scepter), each of which has its own mana and hit points, as well as individual cooldowns on Meepo`s spells. The clones cannot use any items besides the boots that the main Meepo himself wears, but each clone can gain experience Main Changelogs “ Play I grow stronger! Click to listen— Storm Spirit ” Experience allows heroes to level up, which makes them stronger and allows them to learn new abilities. Experience is earned and gold “ Play Now that s how you make gold. Click to listen— Alchemist ” Gold is the currency used to buy items or instantly revive your hero. Gold can be earned from killing heroes, creeps, or buildings. Contents additively with the original Meepo, allowing him to gain levels and gold extremely fast. This means that a well-played Meepo can gain experience faster than any other hero, capable of reaching maximum level extremely early into the game and overpowering his unsuspecting opponents; be that as it may, Meepo`s greatest strength is also his greatest weakness, as the death of any Meepo, including the clones, spells death for all Meepos.
Individually, each Meepo is very weak, but by combining their strength and spells Meepo can overwhelm opponents with their nukes Words highlighted bold have a definition within this page, letting you search for it here. Contents 1 A - E 2 F - J 3 K - O 4 P - T 5 U - and disables Disables (also called crowd control, or CC) refer to any abilities or status effects that prevent, impede, or otherwise inhibit a Hero from acting. Disables come in many different varieties, and most Heroes have access . A single cast of Earthbind is little more than an inconvenience, but multiple Earthbinds chained together can allow a Meepo army to keep an enemy permanently rooted to the ground. Poof is a short-ranged area nuke by itself, but combined with the clones allows any Meepo to globally teleport to any other Meepo, and deal increasing amounts of damage when stacked together on the same target. Geostrike deals small damage over time and little slow by itself, but combining the efforts of all clones can paralyze a foe and deal heavy magical damage over time. With this skill set, Meepo can be everywhere on the map at once, and can group up on an unsuspecting victim in a moment`s notice. Meepo redefines the power of numbers, and managed properly can overwhelm the enemy as a one-man army.
|-3s Poof Cooldown||25||+400 Health|
|+25 Attack Speed||20||10% Evasion|
|+25 Movement Speed||15||15% Lifesteal|
|+15 Damage||10||+4 Armor|
- All talents affect Meepo prime and Meepo clones.
- The armor and attack damage are added as bonus armor and bonus attack damage, and therefore do not benefit illusions.
- The lifesteal is not a unique attack modifier and fully stacks with other sources of lifesteal.
- The evasion stacks multiplicatively with other sources of evasion.
- Upgrading health increases maximum health capacity and keeps the current health percentage.
- Tango and Healing Salve provide basic health sustain, allowing Meepo to weather harass damage from his lane opponents.
- Ring of Protection gives Meepo additional armor, giving him more resistance to physical damage. As well, it can be upgraded into a Ring of Basilius.
- Iron Branch give Meepo cheap attributes, always useful in the early game. The branches can be sold, or built into Mekansm components.
- Ring of Basilius is a great pickup in lane as it provides damage for last hitting, a helpful aura that gives his clones mana regeneration and armor in the early game, and builds into Vladmir`s Offering.
- Boots of Speed gives Meepo much more mobility in the early game, allowing him and his clones to move around more easily.
- Town Portal Scroll is useful to have on Meepo at all times, given his ability to mob enemies with his clones. Combined with Poof, Meepo can have a strong global presence since he can spread his clones all around the map and move them to each other as needed.
- Aghanim`s Scepter maximizes the power of Divided We Stand by giving Meepo an extra clone and giving +10 attributes to all clones and prime Meepo.
- Boots of Travel is extremely powerful on Meepo, given his already formidable global mobility with Poof. As each clone has its own cooldown, Meepo can position any clone anywhere there are friendly buildings or creeps, and use Poof to bring them all to that location, further decreasing his turnaround time.
Meepo, the Geomancer
|Carry Escape Nuker Disabler Initiator Pusher|
If you ask me, life is all about who you know and what you can find. When you live up in the Riftshadow Ruins, just finding food can be tough. So you need to cut corners, you need to scrounge, you need to know your strengths. Some of the beasts up there can kill you, so you need a way to trap the weak and duck the strong. On the upside, the ruins have history, and history is worth a lot to some people. There used to be a palace there, where they had all these dark rituals. Bad stuff. If you survived the ceremony, they would shatter a crystal and split your soul into pieces. They made great art though! Sculptures and such. Let me tell you: sometimes you stumble onto some of those old carvings. Take a pack full of those to town and sell them, then get yourself food for a few weeks. If luck is really on your side, you might find a Riftshadow crystal. Get it appraised and start asking around. Someone always knows some crazy fool looking for this kind of thing. If all else fails, sell it to a Magus the next time one`s in town. They love that stuff. Still, whatever you do, be careful handling those crystals. You do not want one to go off on you. It really hurts.
|-3s Poof Cooldown||25||+400 Health|
|+25 Attack Speed||20||10% Evasion|
|+25 Movement Speed||15||15% Lifesteal|
|+15 Damage||10||+4 Armor|
|Starting Items||Early Game||Core Items||Situational Items|