|Barathrum, the Spirit Breaker|
|Play "I`m the beast of many parts; I part enemies from their lives."|
|Role:||Carry / Initiator / Disabler / Durable / Escape|
|Lore Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Barathrum, the Spirit Breaker Barathrum the Spirit Breaker is a lordly and :||Barathrum the Spirit Breaker is a lordly and powerful being, a fierce and elemental intelligence which chose to plane-shift into the world of matter to take part in events with repercussions in the elemental realm that is his home. To that end, he assembled a form that would serve him well, both in our world and out of it. His physical form borrows from the strengths of this world, blending featuresSpecial attraction both bovine and simian--horns, hooves and hands--as outward emblems of his inner qualities of strength, speed and cunning. He wears a ring in his nose, as a reminder that he serves a hidden master, and that this world in which he works is but a shadow of the real one.|
|Voice:||Fred Tatasciore ( Responses Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs v • d • e Voice responses Hero responses Abaddon Alchemist Ancient Apparition Anti-Mage Arc Warden Axe Bane )|
- Goes into cooldown once the charge ends or is cancelled, not upon cast.
- The charge indicator above the target is visible to allies only.
- During Charge of Darkness, Spirit Breaker moves through other units and impassable terrain.
- The charge is cancelled when Spirit Breaker gets stunned Stun is a status effect that prevents active actions like moving, turning, using spells or items, but does not prevent passive abilities, such as evasion and Damage Block. Stuns also interrupt spell casts, channeling spells , cycloned Cyclone is a status effect that causes afflicted units to be lifted up, completely disabling them, but also rendering them invulnerable to all sources of damage, similar to being hidden. Cyclone dispels the target, removing , hexed Hex (also referred to as Sheep or Polymorph) is a status effect which turns the affected unit into a harmless critter, disabling many of its fighting capabilities. Contents 1 Mechanics 2 Sources of Hex 3 , rooted Root (formerly known as Ensnare and Entangle) is a status effect that prevents affected units from moving, and from casting some mobility spells. Contents 1 Mechanics 2 Rooting abilities 3 Self-rooting abilities 4 Disabled by , slept Sleep is a rare status effect that completely disables those affected for the entire duration. Be that as it may, Sleep can be broken by dealing damage to the affected unit. Sleeping units cannot be woken up while they , hidden Hiding (also referred to as banishing) a unit causes it to temporarily disappear. It renders the unit unable to move, attack, cast spells and use items. All hiding spells also turn the affected unit invulnerable. or hit by Forced Movement Forced Movement is a status effect that changes a unit s position. This movement is completely unrelated to the unit s movement speed and works on them while disabled. Most spells with forced movement prevent the affected .
- Cannot be cast while rooted Root (formerly known as Ensnare and Entangle) is a status effect that prevents affected units from moving, and from casting some mobility spells. Contents 1 Mechanics 2 Rooting abilities 3 Self-rooting abilities 4 Disabled by .
- The charge is not cancelled by taunts "Taunt" redirects here. For the cosmetic item, see Taunt (Equipment). Taunt is a disable that forces one or more units to attack another unit. While taunted, players are unable to issue conflicting orders to afflicted . Instead, Spirit Breaker starts attacking the taunting unit once the charge stops.
- Charge of Darkness cannot be manually canceled during taunts.
- Spirit Breaker can cancel it by issuing a targeted order, like attacking, moving, casting Nether Strike or any targeted item.
- Non-targeted items and Empowering Haste do not cancel the charge.
- Since it is not a channeling Warlock channeling Upheaval Channeling an ability causes the caster to stop acting for the duration of the spell. Channeled spells may be ended when the channeling unit takes another action or is interrupted by another spell, shift-queuing orders does not work and causes the charge to get cancelled.
- Except for shift-queuing Patrol commands, in which case, the charge does not get cancelled.
- Be that as it may, when the charge ends, Spirit Breaker is issued an attack order which overwrites the shift-queued orders.
- When auto-attack is enabled, Spirit Breaker can automatically attack units when close enough, without cancelling the charge.
- Spirit Breaker is moved via Forced Movement. His movement speed is completely unrelated, so slows have no effect.
- This also means that Greater Bash does not deal damage based on the charge speed.
- Any unit which comes within 300 radius of Spirit Breaker during the charge gets hit by the current level of Greater Bash.
- The bash radius is offset by 20 units in front of Spirit Breaker, so it can hit units 280 range behind and 320 range in front of him.
- If the target dies during the charge, it is transferred to the nearest valid target within 4000 range of the previous target.
- The charge provides shared vision Vision changes around while the hero moves. Vision describes what a unit can and cannot see from its current location and state. Places a unit cannot see are filled with the Fog of War, a over the targeted unit. This means it still continues when the target turns invisible Invisibility is a status effect which makes units and heroes not appear on their opponent s screen or minimap, and makes them unable to be targeted directly by the enemy. Invisibility makes the unit s model appear .
- Does not provide vision when targeting neutral creeps Neutral creeps are a type of creep not controlled by any player. They are aligned to neither of the teams, and offer an alternative source of gold and experience. Neutral creeps appear in small camps .
- Destroys trees Trees on the Radiant and Dire sides of the map. Trees are a terrain featureSpecial attraction in Dota 2. They make up a large amount of the map, and are very prominent in the forests that within a small radius around Spirit Breaker whenever the charge ends.
- The buff is placed upon reaching the target and lasts for 0.1 seconds. Its purpose is unknown.
- Empowering Haste does not interrupt Spirit Breaker`s channeling Warlock channeling Upheaval Channeling an ability causes the caster to stop acting for the duration of the spell. Channeled spells may be ended when the channeling unit takes another action or is interrupted by another spells upon cast.
- When activating, the movement speed bonus increases from 6%/10%/14%/18% to 9%/15%/21%/27% for 6 seconds.
- After the first 6 seconds, the movement speed bonus decreases from 9%/15%/21%/27% to 3%/5%/7%/9% for 6 seconds.
- After those 6 seconds, the movement speed bonus increases from 3%/5%/7%/9% back to 6%/10%/14%/18% until activated again.
- Resetting the cooldown with Refresher Orb also resets the movement speed bonus back to the standard values.
- Empowering Haste`s buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
Enemies / Self
- Does not stack with other bashes. The bash from Skull Basher and Abyssal Blade is completely disabled for Spirit Breaker.
- Knocks back bashed units 143/152/158/162 distance, over 0.5 seconds, resulting in a speed of 286/304/316/324.
- Also knocks affected enemies 50 units upwards, resulting in a small arc. This has only visual purposes.
- With the movement speed limits of 100 to 550, min and max possible damage (before reductions) are 22/30/38/46 and 121/165/209/253 ( 52/60/68/76 and 286/330/374/418).
- Greater Bash`s damage is dealt in a separate instance, so it cannot be reduced by attack damage reducing abilities.
- Greater Bash`s effects are applied before the attack damage, first applying its knockback, then its damage, and then the speed boost.
- Can proc on Roshan, putting it on cooldown and giving the movement speed boost, but Roshan is neither knocked back nor stunned Stun is a status effect that prevents active actions like moving, turning, using spells or items, but does not prevent passive abilities, such as evasion and Damage Block. Stuns also interrupt spell casts, channeling spells .
- Adds an average of 3.74%/5.1%/6.46%/7.82% of Spirit Breaker`s movement speed as magical damage to every attack.
- Adds an average of 8.84%/10.2%/11.56%/12.92% of Spirit Breaker`s movement speed as magical damage to every attack when the damage increasing talent is chosen.
- Adds an average of 7.48%/10.2%/12.92%/15.64% of Spirit Breaker`s movement speed as magical damage to every attack when the proc chance increasing talent is chosen.
- Adds an average of 17.68%/20.4%/23.12%/25.84% of Spirit Breaker`s movement speed as magical damage to every attack when both talents are chosen.
- Bashes procced by Charge of Darkness and Nether Strike grant the movement speed boost as well.
- Greater Bash uses pseudo-random distribution.
Enemies / Self
- Nether Strike does not disjoint projectiles upon cast.
- Places the debuff on the target during the cast time.
- Nether Strike instantly moves Spirit Breaker on the opposite site of the target, 54 range away from it.
- Instantly applies
- Truly The Bash Machine Spirit Breaker | Charging Like Fast & Furious With Electric Power 7.23 Dota 2 (PA Arcana Giveaway ➡️SUBS)
- [Spirit Breaker] NEW IMBA Roaming Support with 10MIN GODLIKE & 19MIN GG FullGame Dota 2 7.22c ([Spirit Breaker] NEW IMBA Roam)
Barathrum, the Spirit Breaker, is a powerful ganker The heroes in Dota 2 are defined by the roles that they are suited to play as a combination of their attributes, abilities, and items, and the ways that these shape the game. Although the type melee Attack range is the range at which a hero may perform his or her basic attack on another unit. There are two main subdivisions of attacks: melee and ranged. Attack range can be extended by strength Strength is the attribute that grants health and health regeneration. For each point of strength a hero gets: 20 Health 0.06 Health regeneration Additionally, strength heroes also get 1 attack damage per strength point. To hero Main Mechanics Attributes Table Release Dates Grid Layout Heroes are the essential element of Dota 2, as the course of the match is dependent on their intervention. During that concentrates on taking out single targets, while lacking in larger team fights. His Charge of Darkness lets him charge towards any target available, while knocking off all enemies in his path. If you see the charge coming, it may already be too late. He is picked mostly for his high damage given by his Greater Bash which crushes the life out of his helpless victims. Barathrum can instantly and quickly move to his enemy via Nether Strike and shock them with a soul-bashing blow. Tanky, mobile and with an array of high-damage knockbacks, including a passive one attached to his right clicks, Spirit Breaker`s ganking capabilities are second to none.
Barathrum, the Spirit Breaker
|Carry Initiator Disabler Durable Escape|
Barathrum the Spirit Breaker is a lordly and powerful being, a fierce and elemental intelligence which chose to plane-shift into the world of matter to take part in events with repercussions in the elemental realm that is his home. To that end, he assembled a form that would serve him well, both in our world and out of it. His physical form borrows from the strengths of this world, blending features both bovine and simian⃢₀ₔhorns, hooves and hands⃢₀ₔas outward emblems of his inner qualities of strength, speed and cunning. He wears a ring in his nose, as a reminder that he serves a hidden master, and that this world in which he works is but a shadow of the real one.
|+500 Charge Speed||25||+17% Greater Bash Chance|
|-40s Respawn Time||20||+120 Gold/Min|
|+5 Armor||15||+20 Damage|
|+20 Movement Speed||10||+5 All Stats|
|Starting Items||Early Game||Mid Game||Late Game|