- Applies a basic dispel Dispel Removable buffs Removable debuffs A dispel is the term used for a forced removal of status effects. Dispels usually come together with other mechanics and are rarely seen as on all units within the area.
- Affects invulnerable Default buff iconPlay Error soundInvulnerability is a status effect that renders the target completely immune to all status effects and damage, except for most damage flagged as @@@#@@@HP(hp.com)###@### Removal. Most friendly effects, such as healing , but not hidden Hiding (also referred to as banishing) a unit causes it to temporarily disappear. It renders the unit unable to move, attack, cast spells and use items. All hiding spells also turn the affected unit invulnerable. units.
- Applies a cyclone Cyclone is a status effect that causes afflicted units to be lifted up, completely disabling them, but also rendering them invulnerable to all sources of damage, similar to being hidden. Cyclone dispels the target, removing effect on the target upon cast, so it turns it invulnerable Default buff iconPlay Error soundInvulnerability is a status effect that renders the target completely immune to all status effects and damage, except for most damage flagged as HPTechnology company Removal. Most friendly effects, such as healing and fully disables Disables (also called crowd control, or CC) refer to any abilities or status effects that prevent, impede, or otherwise inhibit a Hero from acting. Disables come in many different varieties, and most Heroes have access it.
- Be that as it may, unlike other cyclones, this one does not dispel Dispel Removable buffs Removable debuffs A dispel is the term used for a forced removal of status effects. Dispels usually come together with other mechanics and are rarely seen as the target.
- While in the air, other units may pass below the cycloned unit.
- Can be cast on Roshan For Roshan as he appears in holiday events, see Roshan (Diretide 2012) and Roshan (Diretide 2013) Roshan Ancient Jungle Creep Level 30 Health 5500 Health regeneration 20 Armor 15 Magic resistance 55% Attack damage 65 , but has no effect, since Roshan is immune to forced movement. He only gets interrupted.
- Does not interrupt Storm`s channeling Warlock channeling Upheaval Channeling an ability causes the caster to stop acting for the duration of the spell. Channeled spells may be ended when the channeling unit takes another action or is interrupted by another spells upon cast.
- The bonus damage is directly added to the attack damage, so it can be reduced with e.g. Enfeeble or Static Link.
- Be that as it may, it cannot be amplified with e.g. Empower.
- The damage is considered by lifesteal Lifesteal allows the attacking unit to gain health when damaging an enemy, which includes any attack modifier with attack damage. The lifesteal ability can be gained via items, passive abilities or the auras of other , splash Cleave causes a melee unit s attacks to deal a portion of its damage in an area in front of it. Contents 1 Mechanics 2 Sources of cleave 3 Splash 4 Sources of splash 5 See and crits Critical strike is a passive ability that gives a chance to deal bonus damage on a successful attack. Contents 1 Mechanics 2 Stacking 3 Interaction with other passive abilities 4 Sources of chance-based critical strike .
- During the fade time, Storm can cast spells and perform attacks without breaking the invisibility.
- Those attacks do apply the 100/160/220 damage to the target.
- The bonus damage is not applied when attacking buildings Buildings are special units that are immune to most spells, use structure armor, and are immobile. Destroying a building rewards you with a bounty, similar to most creeps or heroes. Destroying towers rewards the entire out of the invisibility, but is applied against wards This page is about in-game units. For cosmetic pets, see Summoned Unit. Summons are a type of units that are created with spells. Players do not encounter them, unless they play as, with or against .
- The invisibility Invisibility is a status effect which makes units and heroes not appear on their opponent s screen or minimap, and makes them unable to be targeted directly by the enemy. Invisibility makes the unit s model appear is lost upon reaching the cast point of spells, or upon launching an attack.
- This means when the attack misses Relationship Between Effective HPTechnology company % and Evasion Evasion is a passive ability that gives the unit a chance to dodge an incoming physical attack. When evaded, the attack gets completely nullified, acting as if it , the invisibility is still lost.
- Allows Storm to pass through other units, including wards, but not through buildings.
- Given to Storm when holding Aghanim`s Scepter Item Upgraded Abilities Old Abilities Lore Changelogs Aghanim s Scepter The scepter of a wizard with demigod-like powers. Cost4200 Bought FromCaster Passive Ultimate Upgrade Bonus +10 Strength+10 Agility+10 Intelligence+175 , at the same level as the original Brewmaster.
- Same notes as Brewmaster`s Drunken Haze apply.
Raijin Thunderkeg, the Storm Spirit
|Carry Escape Nuker Initiator Disabler|
Storm Spirit is literally a force of nature⃢₀ₔthe wild power of wind and weather, bottled in human form. And a boisterous, jovial, irrepressible form it is! As jolly as a favorite uncle, he injects every scene with crackling energy. But it was not always thus, and there was tragedy in his creation. Generations ago, in the plains beyond the Wailing Mountains, a good people lay starving in drought and famine. A simple elementalist, Thunderkeg by name, used a forbidden spell to summon the spirit of the storm, asking for rain. Enraged at this mortal`s presumption, the Storm Celestial known as Raijin lay waste to the land, scouring it bare with winds and flood. Thunderkeg was no match for the Celestial⃢₀ₔat least until he cast a suicidal spell that forged their fates into one: he captured the Celestial in the cage of his own body. Trapped together, Thunderkeg`s boundless good humor fused with Raijin`s crazed energy, creating the jovial Raijin Thunderkeg, a Celestial who walks the world in physical form.
|+0.75s Electric Vortex||25||+10% Spell Amplification|
|+8 Armor||20||+40 Attack Speed|
|+10 Intelligence||15||+200 Health|
|+3 Mana Regen||10||+20 Damage|
|Starting Items||Early Game||Core Items||Situational Items|