How to get
Magma Rager x 2 are automatically included in all players` collections.
Golden Golden cards often add movement and visual effects, like with this golden Piloted Shredder "Golden" redirects here. For information on golden heroes, see Golden heroes. Golden cards are special, rarer versions of cards. Each card Magma Rager is a reward for raising a shaman The Shaman is one of the nine classes in Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, represented by Thrall and Morgl the Oracle. Contents 1 Heroes 2 Background 3 Hero Power 4 Strategy and gameplay 4.1 Counters 5 to levels Each hero s level is displayed on the bottom-left of their portrait. The coloured bar shows their current experience. A video explaining levels in Hearthstone made by the Curse Gamepedia @@@#@@@YouTube(youtube.com)###@### Channel. A level is a 51 and 52.
Magma Rager is uncraftable The uncraftable quality Uncraftable (previously called soulbound) is a card quality found on certain cards. Uncraftable cards cannot be crafted or disenchanted. Uncraftable quality is mostly determined by card set, and in some cases differs and cannot be crafted Crafting mode, in Standard format mode The crafting system is an element of Hearthstone that allows players to directly create new cards. It can be accessed through the My Collection screen. Crafting consumes Arcane Dust or disenchanted.
He likes to think he is powerful, but pretty much anyone can solo Molten Core now.
See this card on Hearthpwn
- NB: The image for this card is currently out of date following recent changes, and will be updated as soon as possible. The correct data can be found in the infobox.
Magma Rager is a neutral Neutral is the term used to describe cards which are not limited to a specific class. Neutral collectible cards can be included in any deck, regardless of hero. Neutral cards use a plain, grey card minion Bloodfen Raptor, a simple minion card. A Beast-type minion, it has 3 Attack, 2 Health and a mana cost of 2. Minions are persistent creatures on the battlefield that will fight for their hero. Minion card, from the Basic The card set interface Card sets are categories into which collectible cards are divided, reflecting how they can be obtained, and determining whether they are eligible for use in Standard format. Card set does not set.
- [Hearthstone] Why Would You Play THIS Card? (Hearthstone Arena | Two of the)
- [Hearthstone] FUNNY INTERACTION - Magma Rager vs Rafaam (Subscribe to Disguised Toast! )
Magma Rager is a powerful minion, let down by its minimal Health. While Taunt The shield-like Taunt visual effect Taunt is a minion ability which forces the opposing player to direct any melee attacks toward enemy targets with this ability. Minions with Taunt (commonly referred to as Taunts) serve minions can help it to survive, any damage, such as from area of effect Area of effect (AoE) is the term for an effect which affects all characters of the specified type. Common targets for AoEs include all enemy minions, all minions, and all characters. AoE is defined in attacks, Hero Powers Anduin Wrynn with the basic priest Hero Power Lesser Heal A Hero Power is a special ability displayed to the right of each hero s portrait. Usually Hero Powers can be used once per turn and such as the mage Contents 1 Heroes 2 Overview 3 Background 4 Hero Power 5 Strategy and gameplay 5.1 Common deck types 5.2 Counters 6 Spells 6.1 Uncollectible 7 Minions 7.1 Uncollectible 8 Leveling rewards 8.1 Starting cards 8.2 `s Fireblast Fireblast Type: Hero Power Class: Mage Cost: 2 Abilities: Deal damage Hero Power Deal 1 damage.See this card on Hearthpwn data page] Fireblast is the mage s basic Hero Power. Contents 1 Notes 2 Strategy 3 , or the attack of even a 1/1 minion, will destroy it. While its relatively high Attack can make it useful for a few plays, such as combinations with Shadowflame Shadowflame Set: Classic Type: Spell Class: Warlock Rarity: Rare Cost: 4 Abilities: Deal damage, Destroy Tags: Area of effect, Attack-related Destroy a friendly minion and deal its Attack damage to all enemy minions.Start with a , Magma Rager is officially recognised as one of the worst cards in the game (see Trivia).
One of the best uses of Magma Rager would be in combination with Steward of Darkshire Steward of Darkshire Set: Whispers of the Old Gods Type: Minion Class: Paladin Rarity: Rare Cost: 3 Attack: 3 Health: 3 Abilities: Divine Shield Tags: Summoning-related, Triggered effect Whenever you summon a 1-Health minion, give . The Divine Shield lends Magma Rager some much-needed survivability, and under ideal circumstances can allow it trade very efficiently. Be that as it may, there are generally still far better cards to play in Magma Rager`s place.
If a player wishes to utilize the strengths of Magma Rager, they can consider Ice Rager The subject of this article is due to undergo changes soon. For details, see below. Ice Rager Set: The Grand Tournament Type: Minion Subtype: Elemental Rarity: Common Cost: 3 Attack: 5 Health: 2 He s a as a replacement. Both cards are 3 mana and 5 Attack, but Ice Rager has 2 Health.
- "Magma Rager?! Why would you play this card?" - Arch-Thief Rafaam
- Magma Rager is widely considered to be one of the worst cards in the game. In 2014 it was officially confirmed "the worst card in the game" on-stage at BlizzCon, where it was stated that players won only 29% of games played with Magma Rager in their deck. Be that as it may, according to Ben Brode Ben Brode Type: Minion Rarity: Legendary Cost: 3 Attack: 4 Health: 1 Your volume can t be reduced below maximum.See this card on Hearthpwn data page] "There is no way to contain the Brode." - Yong in Sep. 2016 the card has since been superseded by an even worse, unnamed card.
- In line with general policy on "bad" cards Busy night... but there s always room for another! This page aims to document Hearthstone s design and development, from the cornerstones of its initial conception to present-day philosophies and design paradigms. For a quick overview of , despite its poorness Ben Brode Ben Brode Type: Minion Rarity: Legendary Cost: 3 Attack: 4 Health: 1 Your volume can t be reduced below maximum.See this card on Hearthpwn data page] "There is no way to contain the Brode." - Yong has stated that Magma Rager still has a role to play in the game. Its poorness helps new players learn to distinguish between good and bad cards, and makes players "feel more powerful" when they earn better cards.
- Magma Rager`s infamy seems to have inspired a series of other Rager Ragers are minions, mostly representing elemental beings. There are several types of Rager, each with their own stats, and in some cases abilities. Ragers are primarily known as a running joke within Hearthstone: inspired by successors in later expansions. Ice Rager The subject of this article is due to undergo changes soon. For details, see below. Ice Rager Set: The Grand Tournament Type: Minion Subtype: Elemental Rarity: Common Cost: 3 Attack: 5 Health: 2 He s a from The Grand Tournament "From east to west, heroes are sent, seeking glory in the greatest of events... there are knights on noble steeds; those who will bring them to their knees; there are monsters to test their mettle is a strictly superior version, Am`gam Rager Am gam Rager Set: Whispers of the Old Gods Type: Minion Rarity: Common Cost: 3 Attack: 1 Health: 5 peerc rewopSee this card on Hearthpwn data page] Am gam Rager is a common neutral minion card, from from Whispers of the Old Gods "Now I ve got a tale to tell you... of the ones from long ago. There s an evil that s been dreaming, but now it s softly screaming! From the darkness their power will grow. Their voices are is a corrupted version with reversed stats, and Shadow Rager Shadow Rager Set: Mean Streets of Gadgetzan Type: Minion Class: Rogue Rarity: Common Cost: 3 Attack: 5 Health: 1 Abilities: Stealth StealthWE WENT THERE!See this card on Hearthpwn data page] Shadow Rager is a common from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan "Gadgetzan, where the gangs rule the streets; Gadgetzan, full of swindlers and cheats. Zip and sing the ring-a-ding-ding, on the mean streets of Gadgetzan! Gadgetzan, where the crime doesn t pay; Gadgetzan - but we do is a Rogue minion with the same stats but Stealth as well.
- As a directly superior version of Magma Rager, Ice Rager has been cited as a clear example of power creep Power creep is a process that sometimes occurs in games where new content (in this case cards) slowly outstrip the power of previous alternatives. This leads to players abandoning previous options in favour of the following its introduction in The Grand Tournament. Be that as it may, the latter card requires collection or crafting, while the former is automatically included in all collections, making this instead a path for player progression through gaining better versions of cards. Additionally, the definition of power creep requires a better version of an already good card, which Ice Rager doesn`t fulfill as Magma Rager was and always has been a weak card.
- The poorness of Magma Rager has inspired various tributes and efforts, such as attempts to create a competitive deck containing Magma Rager.
- Magma Rager has the honour of being the only card mentioned in Ben Brode`s Journey to Un`Goro "We re almost there. Quiet down, everyone. "This is not like any of our previous expeditions. This will be far more... ambitious. We re stepping into a land of primordial wonders, infused with astonishing elemental energies. The rap, "Un`Goro: The Journey`, where he mentions the card in connection to the new Elemental Elemental is a type of minion, depicting elemental spirits who have attained raw physical form. Elemental synergy effects typically require an Elemental minion to have been played on the previous turn. Elementals are available to minion type Bloodfen Raptor, a simple minion card. A Beast-type minion, it has 3 Attack, 2 Health and a mana cost of 2. Minions are persistent creatures on the battlefield that will fight for their hero. Minion , stating, "if Magma Rager`s your favorite, it`s time to savor it!".